登录  | 立即注册

游客您好!登录后享受更多精彩

查看: 2624|回复: 3

教你如何在西餐厅用英语买单

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-5-6 22:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x



出门旅行,装B约会,必备技能~~别说你不行~~~


1、Paying by Cash 现金支付

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.
给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

2、Paying by Credit Card 信用卡付账

Guest: Check/Take the bill,please.
结账。

Waiter: Here is your check, sir. Would you like to sign it to your room?
这是您的账单,先生。您想签单吗?

Guest: No, I'll just pay in cash. Do you accept U.S. Dollars.
不,我付现金,你们收美元吗?

Waiter: Yes. But we only have Chinese yuan for change. And the exchange rate is one hundred U.S. Dollar to RMB 804. Do you mind that?
是的,但是我们找零只有人民币,兑换汇率是100美元兑804人民币,你介意吗?

Guest: Well. May I use my credit card?
那么,可以用信用卡吗?

Waiter: Yes sure. What kind do you have, sir?
当然,您有哪种?

Guest: Visa card.
维萨卡。

Waiter: Very good, sir. You have a 10% discount for using your visa card.
好的,先生。您用维萨卡可以得到10%的优惠。

Guest: Thank you. But what's this for?
谢谢,但这是什么费用?

Waiter: Oh, This is a fifteen percent of surcharge for tax and service.
这是加收的15%的税和服务费。

Guest: Oh. I see. Here you are.
我明白了,给你。

Waiter: Thank you. I'll return your visa card and receipt in a few minutes.
谢谢,稍等一会儿,我马上给回你信用卡账单。

Waiter: Will you please also sigh on the bill, sir? Thank you. Bye-bye. Have a nice day.
请在单上签名,好吗?谢谢,再见,祝您愉快。

3、Sign the Bill 签字付账

Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.
1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.
可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。

4、Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?
服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?
你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?
是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.
谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?
我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?
是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.
没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.
我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.
多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.
多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

5、Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.
一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.
遗憾。


回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-7 09:01 | 显示全部楼层
好实用的知识,用心记住了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-8 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的推荐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-7 05:17 | 显示全部楼层
我一向都是以BODY LANGUAGE为主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

热书吧发布的教你如何在西餐厅用英语买单帖子由网友提供或转载于网络,若发布的教你如何在西餐厅用英语买单侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们.

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|热书吧(itxts.net) |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-12-23 01:57 , Processed in 0.088246 second(s), 21 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2020, Tencent Cloud.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表